By renting a car with Europcar Chile accounts CDW collision insurance, which includes one of the largest market coverage:
INSURANCE INCLUDED IN RENT
- Coverage CDW - Collision Damage Waiver
It frees the lessee from liability for leased car damage in a collision -free and civil liability for damage to third parties up to 500 UF equivalent amounts.
This insurance has deductibles for all categories in the event of accident or loss, or theft of the car overturning leased.
We have the following optional insurance can hire a minute to book your vehicle:
- Insurance SARA - Additional Surcharge Robbery Accessories
Protect from theft of car any removable element (see caps and deductibles).
- Insurance PAI - Personal Accident Insurance
Insurance that covers all passengers in the car at the time of the accident (see caps and deductibles).
- Insurance SLI - Supplemental Liability Insurance
Optional liability coverage for damage to third parties (see caps and deductibles).
PERMITS TO ARGENTINA
Customers requiring cross the border with Argentina, may do so by requesting such additional International Permit to Argentina, which has the following cost:
- From 01 to 15 days
- From 16 to 30 days
- From 31 to 60 days
- This requirement must be requested 7 day prior to lease the vehicle.
- All documents mentioned in the previous section, must be valid for at least 30 days after the return of the car.
- Europcar Tattersall is not responsible if the car cannot cross the border if the descriptions on the above points are not met.
- Europcar Tattersall is not responsible if the customer can not pass or return by random events (weather, strikes, closed steps, etc).
- The International Permit is issued to the time the customer remove the car in our offices.
- To Argentine citizens can cross the border with the car lease provided they have permanent residency in Chile.
- If the car goes from Punta Arenas or Puerto Natales, the vehicle must return to the city of origin ( this does not apply to the rest of the country).